Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday Fun

It was another beautiful weekend so naturally we were all outside enjoying the sunshine. Of course, Izzy was in her pool. Lately, she's been getting her hair wet and styling it in silly ways. Sean and I loved this picture because it looks like she's sporting a Devil Lock like Glen Danzing (singer in a punk band from our younger days). She's such a nut and loves to make us laugh. She's quite the comedian.
Here's a picture of Luke lounging on mommy as we watch Izzy in her pool. I included it so that you can see how blue his eyes still are. We really think he's going to keep his blue eyes. How bizarre since we all have brown eyes.
Here's Luke giggling at his daddy...can't recall exactly what Sean was doing her but it must have been hilarious to Luke.
We thought Luke might like to cool off in the pool with Izzy but he wanted no part of it. I guess the water was way too cold for his liking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment