Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun with Luke

Just a few fun pictures of Luke. While changing him the other day, his shirt got stuck on his big head. I thought he kind of looked like Princess Leia and was giggling so of course he joined in with his own giggles. If he only knew...
For some reason, Luke seems to really love hanging out on his changing table. He's always so alert there and ready to interact.
I've recently started taking Luke for walks around the neighborhood. Surprisingly, he stays awake for them and seems to enjoy looking at the palm trees and clouds. This next picture was taken at the start of one of our walks. He looks so pensive here. I think he was studying the stones on our columns. Such a cutie pie.
Ready to take it all in on our walk.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment