We took full advantage of the pool at Lauer's Lodge (Sean's parents' house). Izzy was in the pool practically every day we were there. Luke even got his first swimming experience. He looked so cute in his swimming trunks and surfing shirt that I had to take a few pictures.
We were really surprised that Luke did not cry when we put him in the water. The water was pretty cold but he didn't seem to mind. He was pretty intrigued by the water.
While in Georgia, we also discovered Monkey Joes which we took Izzy to a few times. Monkey Joes has several indoor bounce houses for kids. Of course she had a blast. Truthfully, I did too as I went down a few slides myself. Wish we had an MJs near us. It's a perfect way to tire a 3 year old without having to melt in the heat.

No comments:
Post a Comment