Friday, July 31, 2009

Crafts

Izzy and I had one of those perfect mother daughter days together yesterday. We started off with a little light shopping followed up with a visit to a dance studio to inquire about lessons. She's been talking a lot about wanting to take dance lessons so I figured we'd check it out. The place we visited wasn't exactly what I was looking for so we'll continue our search but I have a few places in mind as long as it's not too pricey. After returning home, and her nap, we played outside together and then did some crafts inside. We decided to make a caterpillar. Luke spent a lot of his time with Sean and they seemed to have worked through their differences. He's been very good to his daddy since my last post. Consistency and persistence go a long way. It was a great day for all of us.
Izzy's craft caterpillar.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Job keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed. Such a great idea. Did you get a craft book or something? That is an egg carton right. Izzy you did a great job. I love his legs.

    ReplyDelete