We decided to pull the bikes out of the garage and ride around our cul-de-sac. Izzy rarely rides her tricycle so I was impressed at how coordinated she's become with regards to pedaling. I tried riding Sean's bike which is WAY too tall for me. I haven't been on a bike in MANY years and was a little afraid to get on it. Thankfully the old saying about never forgetting how to ride a bike is true. I know Sean was secretly hoping for me to wipeout since I passed the camera on to him for fear I would do such that and break the camera along with my bones. He was really hoping for evidence of my clumsiness.
Here we are making our tough biker girl faces. We're thinking of starting our own gang with jackets and everything. Let that be a warning to all of you litter bugs who toss your candy wrappers near our yard...you know who you are!
Of course she's wearing a dress...such a slave to fashion.



you go biker ladies
ReplyDelete