Friday, July 31, 2009

Izzy's first play date

I took Izzy for her first play date today. We met her friend Mia at the park. The girls were so excited to see each other since they hadn't seen one another all summer. They played on the playground, splashed in the water area and then enjoyed some popsicles. They had such a great time and were so adorable together.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I remember this playground! I especially enjoyed the splash part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice..now I can post comments here..these are adorable...little girls are so cute when they see each other...running arms held out to hug..so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so beautiful hope I get to see it someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is this park??? I would love to go. The girls are absolutely adorable. I love Izzy's dress. That ice pop looks so good.

    ReplyDelete