Friday, July 31, 2009

Luke's Walkabout

I was poking around in the attic yesterday afternoon and couldn't believe how many forgotten baby toys/entertainers we had hidden up there. I'm always looking for that perfect something to hold Luke's attention so that I don't have to hold him 24/7. I got Izzy's old walker down and assembled it this morning. Thought we'd give it a go. To my surprise, he's not quite tall enough yet to touch the floor but thankfully, he has a helpful and eager sister who's been dying to play something with her little brother. He seemed to really enjoy it. Of course the best part was being escorted around by Izzy who tells him so sweetly, "Come on, little one, I'll push you." Could she get any sweeter?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a helpful big sister you are Mommy and daddy must be so proud of you and so am I

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. They are going to best friends. Luke's girlfriends are going to be in trouble. Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete