Even though children aren't allowed in the NICU, the nurses allowed us to sneak Isabella in to finally meet her baby brother. She was so excited and had frequently asked when she was going to get to see him. When Sean brought her in, she immediately ran up to us and wanted to hug, kiss and stroke him. She beamed with pride and wonder. She was so gentle with him and I could tell she fell instantly in love with him just as I did. Even though she's only three, I could see her nurturing/motherly instincts kick in. She's going to be an amazing big sister. How lucky Luke is! How lucky I am!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
So Happy Together
Even though children aren't allowed in the NICU, the nurses allowed us to sneak Isabella in to finally meet her baby brother. She was so excited and had frequently asked when she was going to get to see him. When Sean brought her in, she immediately ran up to us and wanted to hug, kiss and stroke him. She beamed with pride and wonder. She was so gentle with him and I could tell she fell instantly in love with him just as I did. Even though she's only three, I could see her nurturing/motherly instincts kick in. She's going to be an amazing big sister. How lucky Luke is! How lucky I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment