Fortunately, my mom was able to come and stay with us the first week out of the hospital. She did a great job of entertaining Izzy and keeping her smiling and laughing. They had a blast together as you can see by this picture. Sean and I are still amazed my skinny minny mom was able to lift her. Izzy's almost as big as she is. I'm sure Luke will outweigh her in a few months-ha!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Grandma time!
Fortunately, my mom was able to come and stay with us the first week out of the hospital. She did a great job of entertaining Izzy and keeping her smiling and laughing. They had a blast together as you can see by this picture. Sean and I are still amazed my skinny minny mom was able to lift her. Izzy's almost as big as she is. I'm sure Luke will outweigh her in a few months-ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment