Sean and I had some more yard work to do this morning so Sean set up Izzy's pool in the backyard so that she could play while we worked. I decided to copy our neighbor's idea by moving the slide/swingset by the pool so she could slide in. I picked this playset up from the side of the road on trash day. Just love those free trash to treasure items. Luke will love this when he's a little older.
While we were clearing some grass, Sean found a snake. I was so shocked that Izzy was brave enough to pet it--just like her daddy! Because I know you're probably freaking out Starr, I will reassure you that Sean was holding the head tightly so that it couldn't hurt her even if it wanted to. Still, it took a lot for me not to squeal in terror but I'd prefer not to pass my silly fears on to my kids.


No comments:
Post a Comment